Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

My Life Sucks.......hope it will CHANGE

Yes I agree with Pinky, this blog sucks, maybe too much of Sucking Poetry Society lol. Another sucks thing that bothers me, that sucks thing is TUITION. Damn, I HATE TUITION, if you don't put some effort on your studies, even you go for tuition 365 days, it won't help, cuz THIS IS LIFE. I HATE IT WHEN MY PARENTS ALWAYS TOLD ME TO DO THIS AND THAT,LISTEN TO THIER ORDERS!!! I once was a Human, but they turn me into a creature, THE FAME MONSTER. I need freedom and privacy. Somehow, I still need to respect them, honour them, anyway they are my parents, maybe I do owe them something in my previous life. (Pinky always use this word, that's why he such a Peaceboy) I need God, may all trouble Dead & Gone.
Just listen to Taylor Swift, Change, and it will be all right.

Because these things will change, can you feel it now?
These walls that they put up to hold us back will fall down
It's a revolution, the time will come for us to finally win
We'll sing hallelujah!
We'll sing hallelujah!


Hallelujah, Amen! Enjoy the video.


Change --- Taylor Swift

No comments:

Post a Comment

WTH is a Facebook?! :P

Damn Facebook!