Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

It's My December


My new life, new beginning, probably you would ask, Why "My December"? I get the concept from Kelly Clarkson, her 3rd album, My December. She used her music to express what she felt during that year, most of it were in the darkness, or should I said SOBER. Yes, that is what I am feeling now, Sober, Sober, Sober. When I listen to her "My December", I had a strong feeling, she's really down, she's so frustrated, and again Sober, how it feels being Haunted, maybe not haunted by the supernatural but things, happenings, people, and many more this and that ....... How I wish I could escape MY SOBERLY DECEMBER, Never Again met any others Judas"s", Don't Waste My Time listening to any order, not even One Minute, All I Ever Wanted is flee....Breakaway

No comments:

Post a Comment

WTH is a Facebook?! :P

Damn Facebook!