Powered By Blogger

Saturday, March 20, 2010

Just Another Movie Date.........

Today afternoon, 3.30pm (but I'm late), Myself, Eric WWC & BenOng went to Desa Petaling, SPARK, MBO Cineplex to watch a lame crap pointless comedy movie....... Just Another Pandora's Box or in chinese 越光宝盒
Here's the poster, it sucks rite?!

It's Eric WWC choice, he wanted to watch the movie, BenOng no comments, I'm just "anything lah....", Somehow, I do think the movie is quite boring.... 72 Tenants Of Prosperity (72家租客) is much more better than that........
At first I thought Eric WWC wanted to watch Alice In Wonderland, he changed his mind because both of us had already watched the movie. Crap?!

AND NOW IS TIME TO EXPLAIN WHY AM I LATE.....not so terrible
It's 1.30pm went I decided to take a nap, cuz I didn't slept well the previous night, and I'm Damn Tired, *sweet dreams*, Suddenly awake in shocked, my phone is ringing, look at the time....AH~~~~IT'S 3.15pm !!!!, luckily I had prepared everything, just changed my clothes and rushed to the place, thanks to Eric WWC phone call, or ........ Trouble came again, my mum drove the wrong wall to the mall !!! ......Luckily I reached there 3.35, they had already waited for me outside the cinema with Popcorns & Drinks.

Our conversation:
JonKok : Sorry, Sorry I'm late.....sorry ah
Eric WWC: Ai Yo, Why so late ah, faster let's go in.....u ah....
BenOng : *laughing* I ate my popcorn until half d, lol
JonKok : Jom, let's go....my mum loh, went to the wrong way....
BenOng : Huh, he's mum went to the wrong way...lol
Eric WWC: *running to the show hall ignoring us*, faster, faster....
BenOng : *laughing again* he can run so fast....lol
JonKok : Lol...
*entered into the hall, we went left way*
*searching for place*
Eric WWC: Another side, and somebody sitting on our place....
JonKok : Who oh, where?!
BenOng : Hahaha, the wrong way....
*we went right way*
Eric WWC: Ah, right d, it's "B"
Jonkok : Excuse me, sorry.....
BenOng : wah....
Eric WWC: Erm...excuse me you are sitting on our place
Mr.X : *blah blah blah* (he didn't scold us)
Mrs.X : Oh, sorry
*We're standing there and waiting for them to leave, and we're blocking the people, the show was already showing halfway*
*Finally sat down and enjoy the movie*

No comments:

Post a Comment

WTH is a Facebook?! :P

Damn Facebook!