Powered By Blogger

Saturday, April 16, 2011

MUSIC REVIEW: Goodbye Lullaby - Avril Lavigne




Goodbye Lullaby is a very "personal" album.
The songs in this album are so real & precious, according to Avril.
“The album is about how we all go through difficult experiences, whether it’s ending a relationship, losing a job, or just missing someone. We get through it and we grow.”
I would rate this album 5 Stars!
I'm so inspired by Avril Lavigne.
Goodbye Lullaby is like a force, that keep pushing me forward, an encouraging voice from deep within.
I guess Avril is right for getting serious in this album.
Once a Sk8er Gurl, now a Grown-up/Matured Woman.

Recommended songs:
Push
Wish You Were Here
Stop Standing There
I Love You
Everybody Hurts
4 Real
Goodbye
Alice (Extended Version)

No comments:

Post a Comment

WTH is a Facebook?! :P

Damn Facebook!