Powered By Blogger

Saturday, April 16, 2011

MUSIC REVIEW: Femme Fatale - Britney Spears





My heart will always be with BRITNEY SPEARS!
I grew up with her music, she is the 1st person I search in the internet when I knew how to use it, at the age of 7!!!
I love Lady Gaga, Gaga inspired me a lot.............
But, I will still choose BRITNEY SPEARS as the one & only Pop Princess.
Britney Bitch is back with her much anticipated FEMME FATALE!
"I've poured my heart and soul into this album over the last 2 years. I've put everything I have into it. This album is for you, my fans, who have always supported me and have stuck by me every step of the way! I love you all! Sexy and Strong. Dangerous yet mysterious. Cool yet confident! FEMME FATALE." - Britney Spears
I would rate this album 4 Stars!
It's an album that makes you wanna party & dance all night long!
Sexyyyyyyyyyyyyy & Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeet~

Recommended songs:
Till The World Ends
Inside Out
I Wanna Go
Trouble For Me
Gasoline
Criminal
Don't Keep Me Waiting

No comments:

Post a Comment

WTH is a Facebook?! :P

Damn Facebook!