Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Hell Yeah!!! I'm Back!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is my 1st post in 2011! haha!
Yeah?!
Lots of shits happened when I'm not blogging..........
Too much to share, so I'M NOT TELLING YOU!
OK, maybe some.........
1) 13/11/10 - The Minorities Gang "Eat.Play.Laugh" (Berjaya Times Square)

William FKS & Tigris YYH, the two pro gamers, having fun shooting rubber ducks!
2) 28/11/10 - The Minorities Gang "Eat.Play.Laugh: Vision 2.0" (KLCC)

William FKS & Tigris YYH having fun in Petrosains!
3) 18/12/10 - 23/12/10 Singapore!!!






Personal photos, can't share more! hehe^^
4) 25/12/10 - 1/1/11 Sabah!!! Youth Blending Trip!





check out my FB for more photos
........... I took this during the trip
LOL?! Hahaha! Nice one, monkeys........
5) 31/1/11 The Minorities Gang "F**kin' K!ck-A$$ Day!" (Mid Valley)





an early CNY celebration with my BFFs, William FKS & Tigris YYH

That's all, peeps! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

WTH is a Facebook?! :P

Damn Facebook!