Powered By Blogger

Thursday, October 21, 2010

PARAMORE ROCK!!!! WE WANT MORE!!!!

19 October 2010
What a day............
I missed Paramore so much!!!
The concert was a BLAST!!!!!!!!!!
CRUSHCRUSHCRUSH!!!!!
It rocks!!!!
I can't stop screaming & yelling
"Woah~~~"
"Hayley I love U"
"Paramore! We want more!!!"
Thx @Jian Cheng Lee.......
(check my facebook for pictures)

The setlist:
1.Ignorance
2.Feeling Sorry
3.That's What You Get
4.For A Pessimist, I'm Pretty Optimistic
5.Emergency
6.Playing God
7.Careful
8.Decode
9.Never Let This Go (Acoustic)
10.When It Rains (Acoustic)
11.Where The Lines Overlap (Acoustic)
12.Misguided Ghosts (Acoustic)
13.Crushcrushcrush
14.Pressure
15.Looking Up
16.The Only Exception
Encore:
17.Brick By Boring Brick
18.Misery Business

PARAMORE ROCK!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

WTH is a Facebook?! :P

Damn Facebook!