Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

A Night To Remember.....





The "All I Ever Wanted Tour 2010 Live In Malaysia" ended last Sunday with fans screaming and asking for more until now.....Well, I'm one of them!!!
Kelly Clarkson was the best singer ever....YES I MEAN IT!!! EVER & EVER~~~
If u have my Facebook u will know what happened during the concert.
A Picture paints a thousand words......
(And that's a pretty good excuse for my laziness...)
A summary for u guys.
KELLY CLARKSON DID BLEW OFF THE ROOF OF THE STADIUM AND ROCKED THE WHOLE KL, maybe THE WHOLE MALAYSIA.........
SHE LOVES MALAYSIA AND SHE SAID, WE, THE MALAYSIAN FANS WERE VERY LOVELY CUZ SOME LOVELY FANS SANG HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO HER DURING HER CONCERT.

Set list (Asian Leg):
All I Ever Wanted
Miss Independent
I Do Not Hook Up
Impossible
That I Would Be Good (Alanis Morissette cover)/Use Somebody (Kings of Leon cover)
Breakaway
If I Can't Have You/Can't Get You Out of My Head (Kylie Minogue cover)
Never Again
Lies (The Black Keys cover)
Acoustic Medley
Just Missed The Train
Low
Addicted
Gone
Behind These Hazel Eyes (Acoustic)
Save You (not performed in Manila)
Cry (Manila show only)
I Want You
Don't Let Me Stop You
Because of You
Walk Away
Since U Been Gone
Sober (Manila show only)
Encore:
Already Gone
Seven Nation Army (The White Stripes cover)
My Life Would Suck Without You

No comments:

Post a Comment

WTH is a Facebook?! :P

Damn Facebook!